Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 18 February 2012

Info Post




The most painful thing in life is
losing yourself in process of valuing
someone too much and
forgetting that you are Special too………..



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







“I’ve moved on, so have you.
I thought we’d be mature enough to stay friends,
But I was wrong.
Because you’re gone.
And you hate me.
So forget it, I’m just gonna keep my head held high.”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






She smiles like nothing is wrong, 

but when the rest of the world is asleep, 
she cries like it’s the end of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------










0 comments:

Post a Comment