Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 10 October 2011

Info Post




Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares,

YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers,
Keep The Bright Hope Of Sunshine In View,
Someone Is Warmly Thinking Of You  !!!!!!!!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you.
♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!!!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Men Love because they are Afraid of Themselves,
Afraid of the Loneliness that Lives in Them,
'n
Need some one in whom they can Lose Themselves.. !



-----------------------------------------------------



0 comments:

Post a Comment